Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

VALLEY OF THE SUN RETREAT Feb 14-16 2020   News and Announcements

Started 10/31/19 by KSCarolyn; 97877 views.
KSCarolyn

11/8/19

Just to refresh your memory, I copied this from Cathy in our other thread (Valley of the Sun Quilters).

Carolyn

3/2/19

I know all of you retreaters have been waiting to see what we would like you to do with your "Ugly fat quarter"!  

2020(can you believe it) Retreat Challenge

FEATURE your fat quarter in an item you make that is "SOMETHING YOU PUT SOMETHING IN".

The maximum size ix 24x36, the size of your large cutting mat.  We want to be able to display them all.

Remember participation is voluntary as with all retreat activities.  (sounds like Pirate has already bowed out)  There will be prizes.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Let your creativity soar!  You have almost a year to figure this out.  I'm sure you will outdo yourselves as you did this year for Misha's challenge.

JustMarcie

11/8/19

Yeah!  I now know the perfect project for the why we kept these ugly fat quarters.  I am on it and will be ready,

KSCarolyn

11/8/19

Don't hate me but mine is finished.

Carolyn

viola (sissly4)

11/8/19

My ugly fabric is done else.Glad I don't know who gave my.It sure was ugly.

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

11/8/19

Woot! See you in Feb!!

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

11/8/19

The list is posted!

keddykat75

11/8/19

Woohoo!!!! I can’t wait to see you all!

cosmostar

11/8/19

Right now was my first opportunity to even sit down at a computer and look at delphi. There is NO WAY I could have mailed anything on Monday. I did 2 trips between Moses Lake and Spokane on Sunday and was back up on Monday early for 14 hours doing another. I don't even think that the printer is even hooked up yet.  I didn't even manage to order the clippers I really needed/wanted for my job interview yesterday. I had to go hunt down an adequate pair. I've been barely skating by. Tomorrow will still be busy but it's primarily hanging here at the house unboxing stuff and doing laundry.

Colene (robicole1)

11/9/19

Woo hoo!!