Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

VALLEY OF THE SUN RETREAT Feb 14-16 2020   News and Announcements

Started 10/31/19 by KSCarolyn; 123149 views.
LABFIEND

11/3/19

Kim D. (KIMDIG) said:

Yay!  February will be here faster than we think!  Time seems to fly by these days.

And.....once again, I am behind on my retreat projects!!

Happens every year!!!

LABFIEND

11/3/19

LindaPutt said:

Doesn't it feel good to get your sewing room cleaned? I hope to do that today myself.  We had company for dinner last night and I got everything done except that. 

If they can't take it--tough!!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

11/3/19

LABFIEND said: we will need to leave room for Mishii, maybe two places for her!!

Mishii said:Did you just call me fat?

Well .. if both places fit .....    <running and hiding, far, far away>

I am feeling better. I had adjustments on Wed and Thurs, and a massage (walk in kind) on Friday because it was my sis' 40th and she wanted one. I can walk and only feel a twinge of pain :) 

Retreat projects? I just work on whatever I happen to feel like for retreat :) 

LABFIEND

11/4/19

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

LABFIEND said: we will need to leave room for Mishii, maybe two places for her!!

Mishii said:Did you just call me fat?

Well .. if both places fit .....   

Oh, thank you, I WAS going to say that, but didn't think I could run far enough!!  You are my hero!!!!!!!!!

LABFIEND

11/4/19

Mel Harris (MelHarris1) said:

Retreat projects? I just work on whatever I happen to feel like for retreat :) 

I am talking about the challenge project, anything for show and tell, obnoxious troll items, Mishii and I's personal challenge project, you know, the important stuff-Ha Ha

LeeAnn (mom1me2)

11/4/19

Now, now..... Mishii has to learn from someone!!! Add the teachings to what she already had and she becomes the product of that..... . Too much time at the naughty table, she has picked up too many bad habits

LeeAnn (mom1me2)

11/4/19

Hell, I haven’t even started 

In reply toRe: msg 1
LeeAnn (mom1me2)

11/4/19

I know I have not been very vocal on any of the discussions, but I am lurking.  I, also, am aware mom has been keeping you guys in the loop, somewhat. a lot has been going on with a lot of changes and fears. 
Ad most know, I was hospitalized and very ill . I came home on IV feeding and remain on that along with additional fluids 7 days a week. I have gained about 9 , real, pounds since August 1.  
i am now on  a med that is very harsh but the end results will be life changing, just have to tolerate the start of it and the adjustments, along with the dosage changes. Unfortunately, this means no working for me for awhile.  Guess I have no excuse on not getting projects done other than stamina and such. 

BUT....... my registration and deposit are in the mailbox and as soon as mail person comes, will be officially on its way.  

Mishii... I hope you are ready for this year!!!!