Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Send encouraging cheer!   General Discussion

Started 1/21/21 by bornblesse2; 5623 views.
bornblesse2

1/21/21

Viola, there is no time limit on doing this.  But I sure hope your arm is healing and that you are getting along all right!

Judy (DJZMOM)

1/22/21

Thanks so much for getting this started for Suze!!  She'll enjoy these so much!!

Judy (DJZMOM)

1/22/21

viola (sissly4) said...

You will have to wait on my block.I WILL NOT BE ABLE to sew for couple months. I was at the doc yesterday.

Oh dear!  I think I missed something.  I do hope you are OK and that your arm heals very well and very soon!

viola (sissly4)

1/22/21

Judy I broke my wrist my right one December the 7th and it is quite painful I was at the doctor Wednesday and they said I have a couple more months to go

viola (sissly4)

1/22/21

This is where the electric cutter comes in handy I am glad I got it when I did but I'm not ready yet to go out in my sewing room I guess my body will tell me when I'm ready did you get the electric cutter or did you get the one that you have to crank the handle?

bornblesse2

1/22/21

My cutter is a hand crank.  I am just using it mostly for just some specific blocks that would be hard to cut out. 

Cathy (cacnurse1)

1/22/21

Another couple months?  Sorry to hear that.  You must be slowly healing. 

Cathy (cacnurse1)

1/22/21

I'll be sending blocks also.  It will be fun to open the mail.  Won't be all bills and ads.  I speak from experience.

In reply toRe: msg 20
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

1/23/21

I have a suggestion for everyone ..... When you are sewing the big snowball corner (the first step), if you sew *another* line 1/2" away (towards the corner), you can cut between the two sewing lines and give Suze a bonus HST.   Picture below

Yeah!  I always do the bonus HSTs!