Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Send encouraging cheer!   General Discussion

Started 1/21/21 by bornblesse2; 7283 views.
In reply toRe: msg 20
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

1/23/21

I have a suggestion for everyone ..... When you are sewing the big snowball corner (the first step), if you sew *another* line 1/2" away (towards the corner), you can cut between the two sewing lines and give Suze a bonus HST.   Picture below

Yeah!  I always do the bonus HSTs!  

latterberry

1/23/21

Could you please send me Suze's address? latterbe at hotmaildotcom

Cathy (cacnurse1)

1/23/21

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

give Suze a bonus HST

I always make the bonus triangles.  didn't think about sending them to her.  Good idea.

bornblesse2

1/23/21

If my HSTs are big enough I do that!  That is why one of these days I will need to do scrap top using them!

also, a quilter friend was going to throw away a big baggy of left over triangles, all in pretty batiks!  I sewed them into HSTs as my leader/ Enders.  I just about have them squared up.  Those will be a quilt one day.

(or will go to someone who wants to play!)

bornblesse2

1/23/21

Lynne, sending you email now.

Will you send me Suze’s address? I can’t find my retreat paper from a few years ago. Thanks

LABFIEND

1/23/21

bornblesse2 said:

sewed them into HSTs as my leader/ Enders.

I have bags and bags of those little HST, someday will have to do something with them!!

Judy (DJZMOM)

1/23/21

viola (sissly4) said...

Judy I broke my wrist my right one December the 7th and it is quite painful I was at the doctor Wednesday and they said I have a couple more months to go

I'm so sorry you still have to take so much more time to get out of the discomfort and pain and heal so you can get back to sewing.  

Judy (DJZMOM)

1/23/21

Cathy (cacnurse1) said...

It will be fun to open the mail. 

It sure will be!  I can just hear Suze squeel at all the pretties as she begins to see the pile grow!!