Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

No longer full time employment   Off-Topic Chat

Started Jan-29 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 613 views.

pretty similar, except I think you have more hills.  We have a few, but we are at the edge, a bit further West and starts getting very flat, By Abilene and you know you are in West Texas. 

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Jan-29

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3) said:

Once it is done you are always welcome for a repeat trip.   

awesome, possum!  :-)

Suze (casuzenn)

Jan-29

enjoy the next phase of your life...it sounds exciting!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Feb-1

Next phase = building a house while getting this one ready to sell.  Bathroom remodel started yesterday.  wheee!

That should keep you busy.  I was working when we were getting ready to move last time.  I know Bob got rid of some things I would have kept.  He says that is a good thing.  Maybe so.....

thinking about DH cleaning out my sewing room is what holds me back from cleaning out his garage.

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Feb-5

Looks like a beautiful place and you have some nice trees, that's a bonus.  It should be fun designing your sewing room the way you want it.  Now that's exciting! 

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Feb-5

thinking about DH cleaning out my sewing room is what holds me back from cleaning out his garage.

grinning