Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

WOMBAT?   General Discussion

Started Feb-9 by sueinIL; 317 views.
Suze (casuzenn)

Feb-9

B is batting...

5dogmom (CRISR5)

Feb-9

or waste of money, brains, and talent.

Cris in MT

judyinohio

Feb-9

That's  it! 

WOMBAT could apply to many hobbies .... quilting, knitting, clay work, etc.

Msg 3749.7 deleted
CC (ccase5)

Feb-9

saw one today CRAFT- can't remember a "flipping" thing!!
In reply toRe: msg 2
sueinIL

Feb-9

I think Brains is what I remember, but not 100% sure. I'll keep looking for that list.  Thanks!

Sue in IL

sueinIL

Feb-10

I found a list on Pinterest, and it seems  is indeed batting.  And TOAD is Trashed Object Abandoned in Disgust.  Quite a few acronyms have made it into quilters' regular conversation, while others have not. I think if you used WOMBAT, you'd still have to explain it.

Thanks!

Sue in ILILyyoyyouyyoyyoyyoyyouyyoyyyyoyyouyyoyyoyyoyyouyyoyoyyoyyoyyouyyoyyyyoyyouyyoyyoyyoyyouyyyoyyoyyoyyouyyoyyyyoyyouyyoyyoyyoyyouyyoyyoyyoyyouyyoyyyyoyyouyyoyyoyyoyyouyoyyoyyoyyouyyoyyyyoyyouyyoyyoyyoyyoyoyyoyyoyyouyyoyyyyoyyouyyoyyoyyoyyyoyyoyyoyyouyyoyyyyoyyouyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyouyyoyyyyoyyouyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyouyyoyyyyoyyouyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyouyyoyyyyoyyouyyoyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyouyyoyyyyoyyouyyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyouyyoyyyyoyyouyyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyouyyoyyyyoyyouyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyouyyoyyyyoyyyouyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyouyyoyyyyoyyyouyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyouyyoyyyyyyyouyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyouyyoyyyyyyyyouyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyouyyoyyyyyyyouyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyouyyyyyyyyyouyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyouyyyyyyyyouyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyouyyyyyyyouyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyyoyyouyyyyyyyouyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyouyyyyyyyouyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyyyoyyouyyyyyyyouyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyyoyyouyyyyyyyouyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyyoyyouyyyyyyyouyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyyoyyouyyyyyyyouyooyyyyoyyoyyoyoyyoyyoyyyoyyouyyyyyyyouyooyyyyoyyoyyyoyyoyyoyyyoyyouyyyyyyyouyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyyoyyouyyyyyyyouyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyyoyyouyyyyyyyouyooyyyyoyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyyoyyouyyyyyyyouyooyyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyyoyyouyyyyyyyouyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyyoyyouyyyyyyyouyooyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyyoyyouyyyyyyyoyyoyyoyyyoyyoyyouyyyyyyyooyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyyoyoyyouyyyyyyyooyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyyyoyyouyyyyyyyooyooyyyyoyyyoyyouyyyyyyyooyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyyoyyouyyyyyyyooyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyyoyyouyyyyyyyooyooyyyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyoyyyoyyouyyyyyyyooyooyyyyoyyoyoyyoyyoyyoyyyoyyouyyyyyyyooyyoyyyyyyyoyyoyyyoyoyoyyoyyoyyyoyyoyyyoyoyyyyyyyoyyoyyyoyoyoyyoyyoyyyoyyoyyyyoyyyyyyyoyyoyyyoyoyoyyoyyoyyyoyyoyyyoyyyyyyyoyyoyyyoyoyoyyoyyoyyyoyyooyyoyyyoyyyyyyyoyyoyyyoyoyoyyoyyoyyyoyyooyyoyyyoyyyyyyyoyyoyyyoyoyoyyoyyoyyyoyyooyyoyyyoyyyyyyyoyyoyyyoyoyoyyoyyoy