Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I Could Make One Heck of a Snow Angel   General Discussion

Started Feb-16 by judyinohio; 1293 views.
5dogmom (CRISR5)

Feb-16

This is very cheerful, Judy.  I see seed beads instead of bubbles, but I have beads on the brain.  LOL!

Cris in MT

judyinohio

Feb-16

Okay, Cris, you have talked about beading projects long enough.  Time to show us at least one beaded beauty. This is as good a thread as any.

I won't mind if you go off topic and I'm sure other forum members would enjoy the interruption. I double dog dare ya.

• Edited February 16, 2021 1:43 pm  by  judyinohio
Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Feb-16

Your quilt is beautiful! I Love those bright fabrics as well.  I see the seed beads in that first photo, but not so much in the next photo.  Maybe that's because I'm a beader too.    

The snow is beautiful, but I sure don't miss living in it or the cold weather.  

viola (sissly4)

Feb-16

That is so pretty.I will have to make one.

bornblesse2

Feb-16

I like the look of this!  My scrappy strips keep Accumulating, maybe I could use  them this way.....

thanks for sharing!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Feb-17

Wow!! That looks terrific!  Well done.

Like so many have said...  that is just great black with bright bubbles fabric!  I, too, am a bit envious of your stash!

latterberry

Feb-17

Some kid is going to enjoy cuddling up in it.  And, thanks for the inspiration.  I have a couple of jelly rolls lurking in my drawers that would like to be in a quilt like that.  Good job!

sueinIL

Feb-17

It really does look loke a race with all the angle joins!  Something Chevy-ish about the resulting pieces.  It looks loke a fun, happy quilt! Well done!

Sue in IL

LindaPutt

Feb-17

So cute!  You did marvelously well in spite of your bum shoulder.  Some little kiddo is going to be so thrilled to get this quilt.