Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Fun little quilt   General Discussion

Started Feb-23 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 369 views.
5dogmom (CRISR5)

Feb-23

That IS fun!  Love the color scheme!

Cris in MT

I love her site. Great fun looking pattern!

You can save them for me.  Hah!  They are good for the corners of string quilts, or for crumb quilts, but I know those are not the kind of quilts that interest you much.  I am not very fussy about precision or perfection, or whether I have matching points, etc. -- I just hate to throw away any strips or scraps, because (1) fabric is expensive, and that includes those little triangles - haha; and (2) I can think of ways to use all of it.  LOL  

I do have a few baggies with them - I will save them for you - or Sharon E.  I know she is probably still having fun with crumbs.  I made one quilt a while back with 1" finished HST and do not ever plan to do another.  That is about the size you end up when you trim from a 2.5" strip.

I'm itching to try it but my 2.5 scraps are all back in the closet and I am not supposed to walk on the tile for another day...  guess I'll keep working on the hand piecing.

bornblesse2

Feb-25

When I dig in my scraps again, I will have to see what I find.

right now, I have all kinds of bits and pieces to finish up.