Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

For Those Who Have a Spoiled Cat ...   Off-Topic Chat

Started Feb-25 by judyinohio; 410 views.
Judy (DJZMOM)

Feb-25

Hahahahaha!  That is who is really is The Boss!

CC (ccase5)

Feb-25

Oh i know some kitties like that. and used to have Loki (an orange tabby). loved him very much. now have two girls 14 yrs and one kitten (about 1 yr) plus one tom cat outside to care for. Lovely photo!!

aww, great photo. 

Speaking of working with cats, if I haven't told you thanks, I need to.  Back at the early part of the lock down I mentioned how unhappy Ranger was with me spending so much time at my desk at home.  You suggested he wanted a comfortable place to sit and keep me company.  And you were exactly correct.  I added a dining chair along with a quilt next to my desk and he immediately jumped up and went to sleep.    I now have a regular office (former dining room) and Ranger has a very comfy chair and even sunshine in the mornings.  We have our regular routine on weekdays - though he doesn't quite understand why I change on weekends.  He is a very nice coworker and doesn't expect much attention until the evening - and then he can be pushy.  I am not expecting to ever really go back to working in an office - looks like I will be able to keep busy with consulting work at least for the foreseeable future and we are all very content with that arrangement.

viola (sissly4)

Feb-25

That is so cute.I wonder what the cat is thinking.

viola (sissly4)

Feb-25

They are lot of company.I would love to have one.

judyinohio

Feb-25

The cat is thinking that it is a good thing that Mommy is done with the video call with the graphics guy and now she can pay attention to ME!   LOL

Somehow the little rascal is good about not interrupting DD while she is talking to a person on the computer screen but when the conference call is over then Boudi jumps up and makes a pest of herself. 

judyinohio

Feb-25

Viola, there is probably a senior cat waiting for you at the local animal shelter in your county.

You do not have to adopt a frisky kitten, you know, because there are plenty of older cats to be found. When DD when looking for a cat she found her orange love bug who was five or six years old and who was very happy to become a single cat living with a single woman. They are enjoying a life of peace and quiet together.

viola (sissly4)

Feb-25

We'll see what the future holds and then I will maybe go and look for an older cat.

latterberry

Feb-26

awwwww...cute picture.  It looks like she is telling your DD some special secret.