Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Dont you hate it when   Off-Topic Chat

Started Mar-3 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 459 views.
latterberry

Mar-4

Sorry to chuckle, but I've done the same thing many times.  Not long after taking a load to Goodwill, I wish I had something back even though I hadn't used it for years.  

LABFIEND

Mar-4

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3) said:

As soon as you decide you will never use something so you get rid of it. And then you need it.

Isn't that one of Murphy's Law!

I use that when I don't want to throw something out!

I have been purging lots of stuff over the past few years and there have been some things I wish I had kept. It is sometimes hard finding the balance of what to get rid of and what to keep. Sounds like you were able to find a replacement. 

I was surprised how easy it was to modify the $4 clock from Walmart.  (thanks youtube)  Eventually I think I want to make a completely new one with actual patchwork behind it but for now this is prettier than the plain face.  I have to figure out how to do the numbers neatly  - or maybe the patchwork divided in the 12 sections  - oh oh Dresden plate! - whee a project.  grinning

In reply toRe: msg 5
CC (ccase5)

Mar-4

that seems to happen to me all the time. You would think I would learn! Oh well, I usually give things away, not toss them. So there is that!
Judy (DJZMOM)

Mar-26

That is very nice!  And so bright!!