Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Look what I found in my novelty stash - In Honor of Covid 2020/2021   General Discussion

Started Mar-15 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 487 views.

As you all know I've been having fun in my novelties the last several weeks.  I ran across this in the purples (one of the many Halloween purples).   It features a monkey dressed up as a surgeon in scrubs, but the mask made me laugh.  I put this in a donation quilt as a special "Easter egg" for the recipient.   

I just noticed, he has his NOSE exposed - ack!  

Very timely fabric for our time. 

judyinohio

Mar-15

I see a lot of the old geezers in the grocery store wearing their required masks this way while shuffling behind their grocery carts.  Just roll my eyes and keep on shopping.

My DD called this morning all excited because she was finally able to schedule a Covid vaccination appointment for herself. She has finally found one advantage for hitting her 50th birthday in January.

bornblesse2

Mar-15

I just got my first shot this afternoon,  glad to be getting mine too!

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Mar-21

That’s hysterical! But he’s a very mischievous monkey for wearing his mask incorrectly LOL

I mailed your orange llamas on Friday. Unfortunately Suze’s package was returned to me because it was too thick for me to put in a dropbox. I guess it looks suspicious.