Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

for you rainbow quilt lovers   General Discussion

Started Mar-30 by Pirate (PIRATE_SR); 229 views.
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Mar-30

This quilt came across the FB group, Quilters Classified.  The quilter is Kaitlin Croghan of Sloan, Iowa ... I provide this for accreditation.  I thought this was an example of an excellent, quick and easy, rainbow/scrap quilt.  This specific quilt is 40" square.

latterberry

Mar-31

Just when I convince myself to start no new quilts until I have some of the flimsies quilted, someone goes and posts another  inspiration. Im glad I figured out how to move these photos to my Pintrest account.  Very pretty!  Thanks for sharing.

judyinohio

Mar-31

You could just make a "Someday" binder (you know, old fashioned paper kind of thing) and print out screen shots ...

That's what I have done with color wheel ideas that I will probably never make.  LOL

I have something similar but it is electronic.  It comes with MS office called OneNote.  My DD told me about it when she was in college.  I'm pretty addicted - you can "print" directly to OneNote and it automatically pops up there and asks where you want to file it.  You can add your own notes and screen snips, links to web pages, etc.  And the best part, I can see it on my phone later.  Very handy for recipes when I'm shopping and can't remember.  I have a quilting one, a recipe one, a new house ideas.  And of course tons and tons of work ones.  I kept training items there, so when people asked (for the umteenth time) how to do something, I'd just search, then email the page directly.  Love that thing (obviously).  And it doesn't "track" you like pintrest does, no ads, etc.   If I want I can physically print the pages, or save them off to PDF versions.