Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

A project from 2012 is now completed.   General Discussion

Started Apr-13 by Pirate (PIRATE_SR); 317 views.
Mishii

Apr-13

Fantastic quilt and documentation. You did get a great deal her quilting is amazing!

sueinIL

Apr-14

I'd call that quilt a work of persistent love.  It wouldn't LET you forget it!  Wonderful when two contrasting skills can be put together to create a result that both of the workers can feel proud of having a role in.  Or, in this case, TWO results. Love your story and your beautiful quilt!

Sue in IL

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Apr-14

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

FINALLY, in April 2021, I made a label and bias binding and FINISHED that project!  Oh hooray, hooray! 

Nice to finish a long languishing project, isn't it?  This is a UFO year for me but I do have the 3 t-shirt quilts to do.  I'm going to keep track of how many I can finish this year.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Apr-14

Just read the blog.  Beautiful quilting.  I love how the quilt spoke to her.  14 stitches per inch is amazing.  I have a quilt I started in the late 1980's that is not finished.  It is a quilt as you go.  The blocks are machine pieced and hand quilted.  I'm to the putting it together stage and quilting sashings.  It may never be completed.disappointed