Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

new FB account just to look at quilt pretties - not so anonymous   Off-Topic Chat

Started Apr-15 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 1124 views.
tuckyquilter

Apr-21

I'm on MeWe and there are several active quilting forms.  Not the national or international like on FB, but still lovely quilts.  

FB can be very intense at time.  I just don't go on that much anymore either.  AND I deleted a bunch of stuff to clean out my newsfeed too.   

MelRN

May-2

I'm with you; I love FB cause I can see people's pix and such (quilts, grandkids, bullet journal pages) but I'm not into the drama. I've cut a lot of it out by dropping ppl off my fb. They can recommend, but I don't have to accept...

maxiboysmum

Jun-30

I was fed up with all my quilty notifications and posts appearing  on my Fb page and some even managed to get on to my non-quilty friends pages too. 

I also left all my quilt fb  groups for a time but found I suffered withdrawal symptoms. My grandson suggested I opened another email account and used that address to open another fb account and use it just for my quilty stuff. I did that and hey presto, it worked. I've been using this method for a couple of years now and have not had any problems

As I use my own name on both accounts, I do occasionally get a "friend suggestion"  that will be one of my friends or relatives but I just ignore them. I never use the facility on fb to change on to another fb account. I always log on to my quilty fb by using a different