Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

EPP designs   General Discussion

Started Apr-16 by Pirate (PIRATE_SR); 577 views.
Kay Ahr (KayAhr65)

Apr-21

Did you end up ordering the book?  Even though I put in my USA address, it tried to change my account with 249 US dollars.  How did you get around that?  I sent her an email but haven't gotten an answer back yet.  TIA

tuckyquilter

Apr-21

Pretty amazing blocks.  I immediately thought how easy it would be to construct them on EQ8.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Apr-21

No, I haven't ordered the book.   I hadn't really intended on doing so.  I mainly wanted to point it out to Kathi and other interested quilters.

Maybe you could contact whoever is on the website and explain your problem?

Kay Ahr (KayAhr65)

Apr-22

I did send an email yesterday.  (I didn't mention that?)  Do you know of another form of contact that might get results?  I'm not sure that a reasonable time has passed to expect her to answer the email that I mentioned I had sent yesterday.

Have you tried finding a library copy from your local library through INTERLIBRARY LOAN?  

Kay Ahr (KayAhr65)

Apr-22

Big city library with many branches and not available!  I was surprised.  But that is a good idea.  When I lived in a small town, we had lots of inter-library loans even from another state!  It is in WorldCat but seems to be available only in the  Afrikaans  language in the Pretoria, South Africa library.