Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Washer and phone   Quilting Swaps - Unsewn

Started Apr-17 by latterberry; 222 views.
latterberry

Apr-17

To those of you that offered advice when I was looking for recommendations on choosing a new washer--thank you!  I did purchase a Speed Queen and just love it.  At my age, it should last the rest of my life time.  

Next question is about my cell phone.  It's a Galaxy S9 and in the past few weeks has "lost " contacts.  3 times!  I go to call someone and the contact is not there and nowhere to be found.  And who remembers phone numbers now when we just have to push a button for the call we want to make.  Has anyone else had this happen?

viola (sissly4)

Apr-17

Lynn I am having the same problem.Not the contact but freezing up and jumping from one thing to another when I am reading something.It will be three years in July.I am going to get a new one soon but don't know what keep as of yet.

Viola

CC (ccase5)

Apr-17

I know, remembering numbers isn't my thing. i watch shows where people can't find their phones and call someone. how? oh well. it sounds like you need to first go back to where you purchased the phone if you can. hands on help is sometimes great. if not, start perusing the ads. Good luck.