Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Enabling   Quilting Swaps - Unsewn

Started Apr-24 by latterberry; 904 views.
latterberry

Apr-24

This site may be familiar to some of you, but it is new to me.  I came across it and have spent way too much time there.  Great patterns if you like scrappy or need a leader/ender project.  The fabric prices are great too--lots of lovely blenders, backings, or novelties.  Enjoy!

https://www.quiltedtwins.com/

judyinohio

Apr-24

Okay, Lynne, you have posted a message but not a URL that will lead us to fun.

Come back and give us a solution to your mystery.  LOL

latterberry

Apr-24

Well, duh!  Once again the senior moment hits.  Thanks for letting me know!

judyinohio

Apr-24

Well, that certainly is one doozy of a website.

I hereby pass my "Professional Enabler" hat along to you, dear Lynne. 

Their "Dots and Dashes" pattern made my heart go pitty-pat but my hands and shoulders said "Don't you dare!" because it is just beyond my endurance level these days. Fifteen years ago I would have pounced on that project like a kitty on a can of tuna ....

Midkid5

Apr-24

Lynn, I have been following their blog for a couple of years now.  Have ordered on a number of occasions, they are the fastest at getting me my order, in under a week.

Jo

latterberry

Apr-24

That's the pattern I had my eye on too!  I bookmarked it for "one of these days".  

latterberry

Apr-24

Well that is good to know.  I liked their prices.

well darn, now I'm curiosity is piqued, but I can't find the pattern you mention. When I search their site I got over 4000 results.

viola (sissly4)

Apr-24

I have never hear of them.I book mark it.Lord for right now I need to sew what I have.

Midkid5

Apr-24

If you go to the free patterns as scroll down it's in the second row on the right.

Jo