Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Enabling   Quilting Swaps - Unsewn

Started Apr-24 by latterberry; 901 views.
viola (sissly4)

Apr-24

I have never hear of them.I book mark it.Lord for right now I need to sew what I have.

Midkid5

Apr-24

If you go to the free patterns as scroll down it's in the second row on the right.

Jo

That is some collection of patterns!  I could get a LOT of ideas from them, and I did download a couple of them.  What struck me as I scrolled through looking at them is that most of them look like Bonnie Hunter patterns too, which is not a bad thing.  Just an observation.    

Thanks i did not see the free section. I actually have that pattern in my idea nitebook, but it was made from strips rather than scraps. But I could not figure out how the dot section was piced. Will have to look at her instrcutions.

NanaSuz

Apr-25

Lynne, thanks so much. This site is new to me and looks wonderful. I saw some beautiful free quilt patterns that I will check out later today with a big cup of tea!!

Enabling is not a bad thing.

NanaSuz

latterberry

Apr-25

Always glad to help!

bornblesse2

Apr-25

Well that was fun!  They sure have done a ton Of scrap quilts!

I found several that peaked my interest.  But I will have to go back later and look some more.

tuckyquilter

May-9

Thank you, I had not seen this site.  It has some nice Patriot Panels.  Always looking for ones that will make good Quilts of Valor.

I get their emails. I totally enjoy them. One of the sisters lives in Poland and really puts out the charity quilts