Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Favorite color?   General Discussion

Started Aug-9 by MelRN; 833 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1

I love green, kinda like a beautiful forest full of a profusion of green...............maybe why I love being out in the woods so much.

5dogmom (CRISR5)

Aug-10

Mine is definitely blue.

Cris in MT

Pamjr

Aug-10

GREEN !

no part of this discussion but oh well.  Received applique pattern & linen.  Thank Cris.  I think I'm going to make a wall hanging of some kind with the trees in a triangular shape.  But first to finish my applique embellishment.  I'm already officially tired of pine boughs. blush

Contraryqltr

Aug-10

Officially it's purple but I've never made a purple quilt and don't have many purple clothes or decor.  Green is my second choice.  I remember back in the day, my ex's favorite color was brown!  I should have run for the hills when I heard that - ahhh youth - wasted on the young, LOL!

Mary in Michigan

viola (sissly4)

Aug-11

I guess I would say purple is first and then blue and pink. I like other color's too. But don't wear them cause they don't look good on me.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Aug-11

Blues, any kind from navy to turquoise to teal.

tuckyquilter

Aug-18

Greens.  all of them.

MelRN

Aug-19

I like Greens too :D