Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

20th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 24-27-2022   News and Announcements

Started 10/29/21 by KSCarolyn; 56322 views.
YDritch

11/4/21

Sounds like a wonderful road trip.  I must say I'm getting a little stir crazy from lack of travel since early 2020.  DH wants to go to Monument Valley this month and I think that would be a wee bit too cold for me!  Guess I'll just have to wait it out a little longer.

Yup Monument Valley would likely be chilly but when it gets snow it sure is pretty!

bornblesse2

11/4/21

Judy,

just send your form in!  Sorry your meds have been a problem.  My yearly appt got canceled by the Drs office and now I’m waiting 4 months til I can get the next one.  Geeze, I may have to make a special appt. to ask about the hip problem I am having.

hope things smooth out!

bornblesse2

11/4/21

I love monument valley.  IT is sooooo pretty.

Judy (DJZMOM)

11/4/21

Thanks Ellen.  I just printed the form and I'll get it to the PO today!  I'm so sorry your hip is still giving you trouble.  Getting older is not for sissies!!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

11/4/21

Sorry you're having a problem with your change in insurance.  Things do get a little easier when you have Medicare and a secondary or a Medicare replacement plan.

Hope to see you at the retreat!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

11/4/21

Bob says this is our last road trip.   Maybe just our last long one and we can do some shorter ones.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

11/4/21

We haven't been to Huntsville in a long time.  Our friends live north of Huntsville.  They bought some acreage with a big house on it.  I don't know if we will get into town.

I think DJ will enjoy Huntsville.  It has a space center that is pretty neat.  I'm sure the city has grown since we were there.  I'll see if I can get some tips from our friend.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

11/4/21

We have not run in to cold weather but clouds, rain, and tornados.  Had to pack clothing for warm and cold weather since we are going to North Carolina.  We expect it to be cooler there.  I know you and Don are used to travelling.  Hope you can plan some soon.

keddykat75

11/5/21

I wish I could come, but we are moving to Henderson, NV in January and at retreat time we will still be in upheaval. Renting an Airbnb for the first few months and looking for a house. 

I was wanting to move to Arizona, but due to different contracts, NV got me most of the things I liked about Arizona without a drop in pay like the Arizona contract would have been. Excited for new adventures, but I will miss you guys.