Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

20th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 24-27-2022   News and Announcements

Started 10/29/21 by KSCarolyn; 60448 views.
In reply toRe: msg 432
LindaPutt

1/19/22

I’m sad to say that I've had to cancel out on retreat.  I had hoped that granddaughter, Lindzey's, work schedule would change enough that I could attend, but since I’ll be watching my 13 month old great granddaughter during that time, I won't be able to come.  I sure will miss seeing everyone again this year!  Plus it’s the 20 year retreat – one I really hate to have to miss.  Sigh! 

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

1/19/22

Oh, no!  How sad that the schedules couldn't be arranged to accommodate everyone. :-(   We will miss you.

lppenguins

1/19/22

I hope I didn’t seem snarky, I just thought Omgosh what if everyone thought it was black (which I agree was so beautiful, I asked for the pattern for that quilt, because it just yelled at me

lppenguins

1/19/22

We don’t use that word remember. Lol

i was with Louise Grant and Jan Hansen yesterday and said “this old couple, musta been 80 or so” and Louise said HEY NOW WATCH WHAT YOU SAY I JUST TURNED 81!

oops a Daisy. She in no way looks over 80 and can and does work circles around me. 
I’m so glad your doing well Carolyn, but don’t be afraid to use the walker here if you thing you Misha need one. I actually have one of the old fashioned Lina and several canes if you need anything. ♥?♥?♥?

lppenguins

1/19/22

Linda, I’m so sorry you can’t attend
maybe you could pop by and say hi. 

I told the family to please work as a team and cover so I could come. 

MelRN

1/20/22

That stinks!! You'll be missed!

LindaPutt

1/20/22

Thanks Shelley.  I will miss you too!  I also wish circumstance were different and I could be there. 

I'm happy to say my granddaughter, Lindzey, is on a good path now, and I'm so grateful for that.  Little Kingsley is a very happy baby - she walks around laughing all the time.  I feel so blessed to be in her life.

LindaPutt

1/20/22

I know I'm sad too.  I'll miss seeing you.  If you want to come in a day early, and hang at my house again, you're invited.