Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

20th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 24-27-2022   News and Announcements

Started 10/29/21 by KSCarolyn; 60147 views.
Midkid5

1/20/22

Cute, isn't it funny what little people prefer to play with.  My eldest GD has her birthday just before Christmas, on her first birthday she received sooo many toy.  So for Christmas I found a plastic mirror, fastened it to the lid of a office paper box and wrapped the empty box up.  You guessed it she played with that box and cover more than any other toy.

Jo

LABFIEND

1/20/22

She is such a cutie!!!

keddykat75

1/20/22

Such a bummer that you won’t be there. We will get together soon though. 

LindaPutt

1/20/22

Those were both taken at Lindzey's apartment.  The dog is Lindzey & Kingsley's dog - her name is Coco.

LindaPutt

1/20/22

I agree.  They seem be more fascinated with the wrappers than toys.

LindaPutt

1/20/22

Thank you.  Thankfully she's as sweet as she is cute.  Zahn was such a handful it's so nice to have an easy one this time.

LindaPutt

1/20/22

I know Kathy.  It didn't turn out the way I had hoped.  Unfortunately we don't have other family to help out and Rick has been so weak with a back condition that he can only help with her for 5 or 10 minutes at a time. 

He's been going to Delta Spine Pain Clinic and found out he has severe degenerative spine disease - severe spinal stenosis and anterotisthesis (they explained it as the vertebrae shifted and pushing on the spinal cord).  He has chronic pain with it.

• Edited January 20, 2022 10:29 pm  by  LindaPutt
Judy (DJZMOM)

1/20/22

I am so thrilled your back surgery has been so successful!  AND that you are graduated off the walker.

Judy (DJZMOM)

1/20/22

Oh (((Linda)))  I am so sorry you've had to cancel from the retreat too.  Your lovely smile and handwork will be sadly missed.  Have fun with your darling granddaughter.  She is a little doll!!

Judy (DJZMOM)

1/20/22

No worries at all!!  You could never be thought of as snarky!!