Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

20th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 24-27-2022   News and Announcements

Started 10/29/21 by KSCarolyn; 60510 views.
LindaPutt

1/20/22

I agree.  They seem be more fascinated with the wrappers than toys.

LindaPutt

1/20/22

Thank you.  Thankfully she's as sweet as she is cute.  Zahn was such a handful it's so nice to have an easy one this time.

LindaPutt

1/20/22

I know Kathy.  It didn't turn out the way I had hoped.  Unfortunately we don't have other family to help out and Rick has been so weak with a back condition that he can only help with her for 5 or 10 minutes at a time. 

He's been going to Delta Spine Pain Clinic and found out he has severe degenerative spine disease - severe spinal stenosis and anterotisthesis (they explained it as the vertebrae shifted and pushing on the spinal cord).  He has chronic pain with it.

• Edited January 20, 2022 10:29 pm  by  LindaPutt
Judy (DJZMOM)

1/20/22

I am so thrilled your back surgery has been so successful!  AND that you are graduated off the walker.

Judy (DJZMOM)

1/20/22

Oh (((Linda)))  I am so sorry you've had to cancel from the retreat too.  Your lovely smile and handwork will be sadly missed.  Have fun with your darling granddaughter.  She is a little doll!!

Judy (DJZMOM)

1/20/22

No worries at all!!  You could never be thought of as snarky!!

Judy (DJZMOM)

1/20/22

LindaPutt said...

I'm happy to say my granddaughter, Lindzey, is on a good path now, and I'm so grateful for that.

I am so happy for you and for her!!  Many prayers have been answered.

LindaPutt said...

Little Kingsley is a very happy baby - she walks around laughing all the time.  I feel so blessed to be in her life.

What fun for you!  She is just as blessed to have YOU for a Gma!

Judy (DJZMOM)

1/20/22

She does look like a BUSY joy to have around!!  What does her brother do when she is with you?  He must be in school by now.  Is he back in L's care?  

BTW...  How is your husband doing?

Eta:  I just read of his back issues.  I'm so sorry.

Judy (DJZMOM)

1/20/22

LindaPutt said...

Rick has been so weak with a back condition that he can only help with her for 5 or 10 minutes at a time. 

He's been going to Delta Spine Pain Clinic and found out he has severe degenerative spine disease - severe spinal stenosis and anterotisthesis (they explained it as the vertebrae shifted and pushing on the spinal cord).  He has chronic pain with it.

I'm so sorry.

Linda I am so sorry that Rick is having back problems and chronic pain. Prayers going up for him.