Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

20th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 24-27-2022   News and Announcements

Started 10/29/21 by KSCarolyn; 58914 views.
KSCarolyn

Jan-24

I checked Message #3 and nothing was said in the original post about wrapping.  But, I think I remember someone stating it should be wrapped.  We are having another hostess meeting next week and will get it clarified.  

Carolyn

In reply toRe: msg 491
bornblesse2

Jan-24

ADOPTION needed!

i am bring to retreat a box from Denise’s that has 3 black and white projects started that need adoption! The bottom of the box has black and white prints - along with the separated bags that have fabrics.

i know several of you asked for charity things to sew.  So ponder these 3!  First responder gets first choice!

A).

i am almost positive this was the Irish Chain mystery that Linda P. Did with us.  Don’t ask my why it has borders on one end……I have the fabrics!  I don’t see the pattern.  The adoptive parent would need to dig the pattern out or contact Linda for the pattern to finish!

ladies, it is 1/2 done!

B).  This bundle is the stretched chain mystery that I did you a few years ago.  I didn’t look too close, but pattern is there, and it looks like the clues are bagged.  It just needs to be put together.

C). This bundle is a black and white doggie panel that she cut up and was scrappily putting together with some red.  I pile of blocks and rectangles are together!   At retreat with the design walls might be a great place to get this arranged!

speak up Ladies!  Charity quilts half made!  Or make it for yourself!

LABFIEND

Jan-24

I can take B, unless someone else REALLY wants it!!

Mishii

Jan-24

I want B. You know I can’t do the others!

Not me -- I already have one B&W UFO to finish, and I know I probably won't be able to do another one of those.  But you - you can finish 3 UFOs in the time it would take me to finish just ONE!  

And besides, if I did one, I'd rather do C.  La dee da ... La dee da ... 

Now remember -- we 3 Musketeers have also volunteered to do clean-up too.  But y'all do that fast too -- y'all are BOTH faster than I am at everything!  

You could so do any of those three!  (Past experience at a certain retreat with a certain quilt top notwithstanding.)  Heh.  

MelRN

Jan-24

Yes, I asked if it should be wrapped and they said, "yes, that's a great idea; let's do that!" 

In reply toRe: msg 491
MelRN

Jan-24

3968.339 in reply to 3968.330 

"Good question and good idea.  Yes, let's wrap them and open them all at the end. "