Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

20th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 24-27-2022   News and Announcements

Started 10/29/21 by KSCarolyn; 59077 views.
Mishii

Jan-24

I want B. You know I can’t do the others!

Not me -- I already have one B&W UFO to finish, and I know I probably won't be able to do another one of those.  But you - you can finish 3 UFOs in the time it would take me to finish just ONE!  

And besides, if I did one, I'd rather do C.  La dee da ... La dee da ... 

Now remember -- we 3 Musketeers have also volunteered to do clean-up too.  But y'all do that fast too -- y'all are BOTH faster than I am at everything!  

You could so do any of those three!  (Past experience at a certain retreat with a certain quilt top notwithstanding.)  Heh.  

MelRN

Jan-24

Yes, I asked if it should be wrapped and they said, "yes, that's a great idea; let's do that!" 

In reply toRe: msg 491
MelRN

Jan-24

3968.339 in reply to 3968.330 

"Good question and good idea.  Yes, let's wrap them and open them all at the end. "

Oh what a beautiful little girl. How old is she now? We are enjoying our 16 month old granddaughter.  Even when I ask her for a hug and she quickly says “NO”. They are such fun. 

keddykat75

Jan-25

That doesn’t sound fun for Rick at all.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jan-25

Sorry I have not posted in several days.  The forum would not let me.  I could bring up the screen, but not type in it.  Shelley, I will watch for the rest of your retreat fee.  Next weekend I will gently message any of you who are not paid up to remind you.