Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

20th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 24-27-2022   News and Announcements

Started 10/29/21 by KSCarolyn; 56361 views.
keddykat75

11/5/21

You don’t want the sewing room oversized or you don’t want the house to be oversized?

keddykat75

11/5/21

That doesn’t sound like a bad plan.  

Judy (DJZMOM)

11/5/21

keddykat75 said...

You don’t want the sewing room oversized or you don’t want the house to be oversized?

Both!!  The latest draft shows the sewing room measuring 30x33.8 ft.  Seems plenty big to to me.  But you know guys... bigger is better!?!

MelRN

11/6/21

Sounds good. If it feels too big, you can section off smaller work areas

keddykat75

11/6/21

That sounds great to me!

Suze (casuzenn)

11/6/21

oh my... I would adore a  30X33 ft for my sewing room!

I would too!  The bigger, the better.  I would LOVE to have such a large sewing area.  

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

11/9/21

Judy (DJZMOM) said:

The latest draft shows the sewing room measuring 30x33.8 ft.

that is almost 50% bigger than my house in the city which is just under 700sq ft joy

Judy (DJZMOM)

11/9/21

Misha (MISHAMISHA) said...

that is almost 50% bigger than my house in the city which is just under 700sq ft 

Oh my!  It just seems cavernous to me!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

11/9/21

You gotta remember, Judy, that you are accommodating not only your longarm machine... which will be getting longer rails ... but all of your sewing room stuff.  You are going to have LOTS of room to walk around,  which will be *so* nice!

And since Nature abhors a vacuum, I predic that any empty area won't remain that long very long!