Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Problem Renewing Subscription   Billing - Plus/Extra

Started Nov-7 by Chooch (RedRidr); 601 views.
Chooch (RedRidr)

Nov-7

Got a message that there is a problem processing my renewal.  It is the same card as last year and does not expire until March 2018 so I am not sure why there is a problem.

Please advise what we can do?

Thanks,

gunter

Nov-7

I see you re-entered a card number ?  Did you use the same number, no spaces.

The system will try to charge several times. 

In reply toRe: msg 2
Chooch (RedRidr)

Nov-7

Yes I re-entered the same number no spaces.

Not sure what the issue is.  Its the same card that Delphi has used for the last 5 years to renew.  Didn't change anything.

In reply toRe: msg 2
WaltHowe
Staff

Nov-7

Is the listed expiration date for your card still the correct one? Have you changed anything in your bank's records not reflected here? For example, if you moved and changed your bank's records, but not on Delphi, too, the contradiction could cause the bank to reject the charge. If all appears correct, and it is rejected again, contact your bank and ask them why they are rejecting it. They don't share that information with us.

gunter

Nov-7

see Walt's note above ...

Chooch (RedRidr)

Nov-8

I have contacted my provider and they have advised that the transaction should go through now.  Can I get your team to try again today?

Thanks,

Chooch

WaltHowe
Staff

Nov-8

We run billing once a day, and we already ran it today before you posted. We will try again tomorrow (Thursday) morning.