Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What's the difference? Animated Image   General Information

Started Nov-30 by Cathy (237cats); 269 views.
Cathy (237cats)

Nov-30

Several days ago I tried to post a animated picture only to find out it wouldn't show up. Thinking that it was too large I shrunk it and it showed up. Now I've seen some posts when they have huge borders all around the post and non amimated sigs in and on top. My question is what's the difference?

It’s a matter of file size, how much data there is. How about linking them here to a large signature with borders and placing your animated one in the message here

Des’ is in the message area which has a different limit than the signature block does.

OK I am sorry I did not mean to give you homework lol

I think you are referring to signatures that have frames around them and then images inside that frame? Those are usually built with tables and the actual image in not that big. It'll be quite small and repeats.

Also - when you upload images directly from your computer there are size restrictions. If the image is uploaded first to your Files or hosted on Fotki or another such place there is not the same restriction.

You could try the image again but first upload it to your Files and then put it into your signature and see if that works.