Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

Not getting any notifications   Account Maintenance

Started Jan-24 by Cathy (237cats); 1450 views.
Cathy (237cats)

I am a artist at The Gardens and my name is Cathy(237cats). I put up several offers yesterday and I and not getting any notifications of people wanting my sigs. I checked this morning and there are quite a few.

Not seeing general problems with notifications right now. I also do not see any bounces  from your address. 

some things to look at:

Look in your Preferences, making sure No is not checked next to Email Notifications.

Check your trash/spam folders to see if they are ending up there. 

Add to your address book.

Experiment by temporarily switching to another email address in Preferences.

I'll send you two test mailings, let me know if they arrive.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Cathy (237cats)

Thank you gunter.
In reply toRe: msg 3
Just today, not getting notifications, and was getting them just fine
Checked all the items and made sure preferences was set.
would like them back, please...

I see some email bouncing. Have you logged out lately? When you log back in there should be a note to confirm your address. Let us know if that fixes thing for you.

In reply toRe: msg 6

logged out and in again, actually did that twice.
email notifications still not showing up.

discovered it was at my end: the email server i use (centurylink) was doing some kind of rebooting and changing their face.
When I sent myself an email from another server (gmail) I had been logged out and had to be logged in to receive it, and voila! there were all today's notifications AND several personal emails from earlier in the day that i had also missed.

... good to hear another problem solved!

In reply toRe: msg 8
surprised too--everything is coming through just fine today