Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Unable to delete PMs in my Inbox   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Feb-24 by Andrea102; 722 views.
Andrea102

Feb-24

Hello.
I am have an issue with deleting PM messages from my inbox for just one chatter named "Sablemoon" the count under her name shows over 400 messages, but when I click to view the conversation, the list is empty. I am unable to remove that nick from the list in my inbox, when I try to delete the conversation, I get the error message that there is no conversation to delete. Please help
gunter

Feb-24

Andrea102 said:

I get the error message that there is no conversation to delete.

That means the conversation has indeed been deleted but for some reason the name still sticks. We're still looking at why this happens, you're not the only one. Please ignore the entry, it will drop further down below newer cpmversatopms. 

sorry for the confusing listings ...

In reply toRe: msg 2
Kakes2

Apr-7

Hi, I think my problem is related.  Just adding my issues hoping things will get fixed.  Today I sent a PM to  person through their Profile. I received a few responses from the same person and my "Inbox" shows 2 PMs.  I since have deleted the entire conversation but the Indicator " Private messages to me" still shows 2 messages.  Since then I received 2 more messages from someone else, so the indicator increased to 4 .... I read those messages and the indicator "Private messages to me" is back down to two again.  The original two conversations has been deleted but the indicator will not go away.  Now what?  Thank You

In reply toRe: msg 3
gunter

Apr-7

Definitely the count isn't syncing depending on where you are. Next time around try logging in from our frontpage to see if that makes a difference.

In reply toRe: msg 4
Kakes2

Apr-7

Ok thanks , guess I did not give you enough information.  I did logoff Delphi, shut down computer ,  restarted and logged back on from Delphi home page.  The count is still there ....  I am using Windows 7 , Firefox and chatting on a desktop.  Not sure if you need any other statics for this. 

In reply toRe: msg 5
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Apr-7

If it's possible to check with another browser try that - I have some odd caching issues with Firefox. A long shot but if the count is not off in another browser clear your cache on Firefox and it should reset.

Kakes2

Apr-7

Ok thanks Kid, I will try that.