Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Upgrading to Plus after 1 month free   Billing - Plus/Extra

Started Oct-13 by JulieC (ROSE_2005); 471 views.
JulieC (ROSE_2005)

Oct-13

Hi Gunter,
I am trying to upgrade to Delphi Plus by taking advantage of the 1 month free and then an annual payment using my Paypal account.
I have over £400 in there but because of Delphi using the recurring payment system it is asking me to add a credit/debit card to complete payment. Unfortunately I don't use one.
Is there anyway of sending the payment directly to Delphi using an email address via paypal ?

I am pretty sure I did before but it was about 10 years or more ago lol

Julie

gunter
Staff

Oct-13

We've never accepted mailed payments. You may have used a prepaid or gift card?

In reply toRe: msg 2
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Oct-13

I think she's just trying to use Paypal, can she do that and still receive the free month?

In reply toRe: msg 3
JulieC (ROSE_2005)

Oct-14

Kid has it correct.
I just need to be able to send a paypal payment direct to you guys using the funds in my paypal account :)

WaltHowe
Staff

Oct-14

You should be able to sign up using the PayPal payment option. There is no credit card required when you select PayPal as the payment method. Take another look. Let us know if you still have a problem.

JulieC (ROSE_2005)

Oct-14

Hi,

Already tried.

Unfortunately because it's a recurring payment scheme it automatically asks for a credit card.

WaltHowe
Staff

Oct-14

It sounds like this is PayPal asking you for a credit card, not Delphi. Is that right? You need to meet PayPal's requirements.

JulieC (ROSE_2005)

Oct-15

That's correct because of the recurring payment option set up by Delphi.
Does Delphi have a paypal email that I can send payment direct to ?

JulieC (ROSE_2005)

Oct-15

The problem is the free month.

No charge for a month and then the yearly payment.

I tried just upgrading but because of the free month I can't without a credit/debit card (which I don't use) even though I have more than enough funds in my paypal account.

WaltHowe
Staff

Oct-15

The problem is not the free month, but that it is a renewable subscription. I believe the same rules would apply whether you pay on day one or day 31. We have no other options to pay except credit or debit cards or PayPal. You could consider buying a debit card for the amount of the subscription and using that.