Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Paid on the 2nd but my extra account says inactive   Billing - Plus/Extra

Started Oct-16 by SarcasticMeg; 513 views.
SarcasticMeg

Oct-16

the 19.95 was taken from my paypal account on October 2nd but my account is showing that my delphi extra is inactive and I am on basic. Please fix this or refund my payment. 

Thanks

WaltHowe
Staff

Oct-17

There was no payment on October 2nd from PayPal for this account. Could it have been for some other account? For this account, you signed up for Extra on 11 September, beginning with a 30-day free trial. PayPal tried to pay us on 14 October after the 30 days, and the payment did not go through. This pattern has repeated a number of times in the past.

SarcasticMeg

Oct-17

Then that would mean a payment was taken on a closed account

WaltHowe
Staff

Oct-17

When you close an account, PayPal doesn’t know about it. You need to close the subscription on PayPal. We can help with a refund if you can identify the account.

SarcasticMeg

Oct-17

It was on my SarcasticCat account

WaltHowe
Staff

Oct-17

I see you had closed  your SarcasticCat account. It did renew on October 2nd, and if opened, you would be on Extra. We can refund the payment, or if you prefer, re-open the SarcasticCat account. Let us know here.

SarcasticMeg

Oct-17

Please refund payment

SarcasticMeg

Oct-19

I am still waiting on my refund

WaltHowe
Staff

Oct-19

Your refund will take a while. Have you closed the subscription on PayPal?