Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Blocking pictures in signatures   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Dec-9 by EELL (MAC_MAC); 394 views.
EELL (MAC_MAC)

Dec-9

All,

Unless I am blind and cannot see it there used to eb a feature to block signatures that contained image files.   I cannot locate it.

Any suggestions or hints?

gunter
Staff

Dec-9

In Zeta individual  forums can disallow sigs, but not just sigs with images, in Message Board settings.

Classic can turn off html which will stop all images in Main Settings, Formatting.

In reply toRe: msg 2
EELL (MAC_MAC)

Feb-20

In talking to the other moderators in Polter's place, they all have the option and I do not.  Here are two pics, one from mine and one from his.  He has it I do not.

I've tried three different operating systems, and four browsers and no luck.   Any ideas?

And Polters

gunter

Feb-20

Can you check on which pay plan they are on? You're  on DelphiExtra and should have that option as well.

Any other member with DelphiExtra reading this please let us know if Hide Signatures is there for you in Preferences.

checking more ...

In reply toRe: msg 5
Bugmagnet

Feb-20

gunter said:

Any other member with DelphiExtra reading this please let us know if Hide Signatures is there for you in Preferences.

Not there 

Jeri (azpaints)

Feb-20

Not sure if this helps, but I’m advanced and it’s missing from my preferences too.
Kidmagnet

Feb-21

It wasn't part of any plan but Plus originally (this is still visible to anyone with a non Plus Account via Upgrade Account)

gunter

Feb-21

Interesting ... either there was a mistake adding it to the Zeta plans page, or we never got around to actually programming the addition.

https://www.delphiforums.com/plans.ptt

thanks All ...