Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friend request    Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Mar-10 by Denim50; 232 views.
Denim50

Mar-10

I tried to add (Drena2044) as a friend. It showed (pending). Then, on my profile page, I saw her profile picture appear on my friend list. I also saw that it said she put in a friend request to me. I even received a email saying she put a friend request to me. I clicked accept. Immediately thereafter she disappeared from my friend list. I tried to add her again. It won’t let me. I also tried to pm her about this, I can’t do that either. The box appears and I can enter a message but as soon as I click send the message vanishes as if it wasn’t ever there. It’s frustrating. I definitely wanted to add her or I wouldn’t have made the request. She obviously wanted to add me too. As I said, her request was on my profile page and I received a email from Delphi about her request. Yet I clicked accept and now she’s removed from my friend list AND we can’t talk accept through open forum post. Someone PLEASE help if you can. It would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you so much. Oh also, I have already set my preferences to yes on member to member email. I’ve been told by one of the Mods that Drena has also set her preferences to yes for the same. I was also told by the Mod that she was able to pm her, no problem. Can anyone please tell me how to fix this or explain what is going on? Again, thank you so much for any help you may be able to give. Have a great day.  

Denim 

Edit: Sorry that I’ve apparently posted here twice about this. I didn’t think the first one posted and rewrote it. Oops. blush 

• Edited March 10, 2020 8:40 pm  by  Denim50
gunter

Mar-10

First, have you logged out, closed browser since before coming back to take another look?  That's  always the first thing to try when something strange happens. 

Also both of you can check the Ignored list on the Friends page to see if that was set accidentally.

I take it you are getting replies from her in forum messages

In reply toRe: msg 2
Denim50

Mar-10

Hey Gunter,

We not ever had a problem posting forum messages to one another. 

I have logged out, closed it, and returned a few times. 

I checked the ignored list as you suggested. There’s no one listed there. 

I’m wondering, if the remove button was accidentally hit by one of us could that cause this issue? But then I would think the other could be re-added. Honestly idk, I’m grasping at straws here. Thank you for trying to help me figure this out.  

Any other suggestions? 

gunter

Mar-11

Did she check her list?