Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Verification Code Never Sent   Account Maintenance

Started Mar-24 by MAJIK9; 319 views.
MAJIK9

Mar-24

Greetings:

I have not been to Delphi Forums in a long time and I could not Login with my old Login/Password. I finally decided to create a new account with a new e-mail. It seemed to be a solution but when it gets to the step of E-mail verification the system never sends the code to my e-mail. I tried a few days ago and again today and after 20 minutes still no code in my Inbox. 

Is there a way to Verify my e-mail without the code?

Thank you in advance.

Harriet Hawthorn
HawthornH@prontomail.com

In reply toRe: msg 1
gunter

Mar-24

Check trash and spam folders to see if the code ended up there.

Seems you did log into your this account, is that working for you now?

In reply toRe: msg 2
MAJIK9

Mar-27

Hey Gunter:

I am posting for Harriet Hawthorn since she still can't Login. No, the verification code never showed up in her Spam or Trash folders. She contacted me to see if I was having trouble logging in, and I am not. The system doesn't recognize her Password, nor does it allow her to set up a new account using a new email, etc. Is there something else she should try?

It did let her in, once, but since then it doesn't recognize the password she used that time. It doesn't send verification code to either of her email accounts (old or new).  She has been trying for over a week now to get logged in with no success. I am posting both our email addresses so you can contact either of us.

Thanks,

Meryt  dlchauncey@live.com

Harriet Hawthorn  HawthornH@prontomail.com

In reply toRe: msg 3
gunter

Mar-27

Email looks to be bouncing. Let her know to establish communication via email to service@delphiforums.com for help.

• Edited March 27, 2020 9:12 pm  by  gunter
In reply toRe: msg 4
MAJIK9

Apr-4

Okay, I sent the email service addy to Harriet. Hopefully, this will work. Thanks for your help.

Meryt