Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How to subscribe to a discussion   Navigating Delphi Forums

Started Jun-14 by mraloha68; 219 views.
mraloha68

Jun-14

Hello

I'm trying to subscribe to a discussion.  Other users tell me they have a "subscribe" link above the post, but I have no such link.  The only way I can subscribe to a discussion is if I post a comment - then after posting it will ask me if I want to subscribe.  Is there a way to subscribe without posting to the discussion?  Thanks

gunter

Jun-14

There may be a problem in Zeta forums like Service here. Do you see a star to the right of the title of this discussion How to subscribe to a discussion?

Also take a look in this Classic forum to look for the Subscribe link over the discussion on the right:

https://forums.delphiforums.com/bully/messages

Let us know what you are seeing.

In reply toRe: msg 2
mraloha68

Jun-14

Hello!  No there is no star...but in the link you sent me I do see the subscribe link (unlike what I see in the other forums I've been in).  What do I need to do to enable this for all forums?

gunter

Jun-15

Checking with tech on the missing subscription star.

In the meantime, you can switch to see all forums the way the one I linked looks. Check your Preferences (tab is on MyForums, https://forums.delphiforums.com/myforums) for View Zeta as Classic .

In reply toRe: msg 4
mraloha68

Jun-15

Switching to view Zeta as Classic seems to work, thanks!
gunter

Jun-15

Tech put in a quick fix already, the Follow star should be showing now in Zeta.

In reply toRe: msg 6
mraloha68

Jun-15

Was there something that I did? Just curious as to why others may not have had this issue? Is there a benefit to "switching back"? Thanks!
gunter

Jun-15

Those who had the link to start may have been paying members or had their Preferences set for Classic.

Seeing forums in Classic v Zeta is up to you, there are some differences. You can experiment to determine  which works better for you.

The link I posted earlier is for a forum set to Classic, as opposed to this forum which is normally seen in Zeta.