Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Had to change...   Account Maintenance

Started Jul-5 by Cynthisue; 168 views.
Cynthisue

Jul-5

Don't know if this is going to the right place, or anywhere for that matter, but had to make some changes. Windows updated so for some reason my password didn't work and didn't have my old password written down. So couldn't even do the simple thing of changing it. In my frustration I decided to start over with a new acct. I was formerly fishypool and am now Cynthisue  and hope all is set up right and can get back into the forum. Can't even imagine what it will be like when I REALLY get old and forgetful ;) I'm looking at 70 the end of this month, thanks for putting up with my rambling. 

Cynthisue

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jul-5

ARG stupid Windows!

When that happens and you get to Delphi's login screen you can ask for a new password - it's not as obvious as it could be but it's the  I forgot I circled in the image below.

You can use your normal Delphi ID and click on that and it will send a new password to the email address you have associated with that account.

Oh you are a MC player - the forum in case you need the link https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/start/

Cynthisue

Jul-5

Yes, I did that, but when I went to change my password it asked for my current password which I couldn't remember and didn't have written down. Oh well, I wanted to change my user name anyway.:) Thanks for the help.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jul-5

Cynthisue said:

Yes, I did that, but when I went to change my password it asked for my current password

that would be the one emailed to you . But anyway I am glad you are happy and found the forum!