Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Unable to view a forum   Navigating Delphi Forums

Started Jul-28 by Patrick Rock (PFR291); 146 views.

Until recently, I was a regular participant of a forum (and to the best of my knowledge, a member in good standing), but it suddenly went quiet. The forum vanished from my list of "Favorite Forums".

When I tried to access it, I consistently received the following message:

"There was a problem with this page. Please try again."

I assumed the forum had died, until I noticed it among the Message Board Highlights, so I clicked on it. Got the same message. The forum is still there, still active, but I am experiencing a "problem with this page".

Is it a problem with my account, with the page itself, or did I get banned somehow? The latter would be a surprise, as I haven't had any conflicts on the forum. If it is a technical problem, where can I go to fix it?

gunter

Jul-28

The message you get indicates you have been locked out by staff in the forum, nothing we can help with here.

You may be able to use search from our frontpage to find the forum, then click on the Host's name and PM to see what can be done. If that doesn't help your only option is to move on to a forum where you are appreciated more.

In reply toRe: msg 2

I have the host, but sent her a PM when I first saw the forum vanish, but have received no reply. It's been months.

No warning, no explanation, no clue.

I have moved to other forums, but I've never had a problem with this one; it seems to have been absolutely arbitrary.

Thanks for the explanation.