Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Question about change in forum hostess   Forum Management

Started Jul-30 by Cathy (237cats); 350 views.
Cathy (237cats)

Jul-30

I just got a email from Rita N. the hostess of Rita's Tags 4 U Rita Nickels forums.delphiforums.com/funsigs/start
6:48 AM (4 hours ago)
to me

Cathy at this point in time I have nothing on my computer except a few things, to make tags with
My son has my hard drive in Tampa working on it, Never have a male and female kitties together as I think
the male sprayed on the vents into the computer. so I am still up in the air but you go ahead and Host if you want to..
This has been really hard for me.......

I don't know if this is enough to change hostesses. If it is I'm Cathy(237cats)

WaltHowe
Staff

Jul-30

She had previously designated you as a successor, so I made the transfer. If she comes back and asks for return of the forum, we would honor it. Otherwise it is yours. Good luck with it!

Cathy (237cats)

Jul-30

Thank you and I told her I would give her back the forum too.

Hi Walt,

I have been in touch with Cathy about redoing the theme at Rita's forum after she bacame the host.  https://forums.delphiforums.com/funsigs     This afternoon she gave me privs, however, they are only partially working.  I can see "Controls" on menu at top.  when I go into forum customization (5th one), it is grayed out as are "color theme" and "colors and fonts.  I see a message telling me I must have "DelphiPlus" to access these areas, yet I can get to #1 Start pages and make changes there.  My membership is valid until 9/1/2020.  I went into her other forum and was able to access all of the control areas.

Ce Worley/Host, webtag: themeteam

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jul-30

The forum is in a bit of a limbo state - it dropped to Starter after the transfer. You might need ot wait until morning as it should be back to normal then.

Thanks , Kid.  
Hope all is well with you these days!

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jul-30

Going as well as can be expected (mainly bored without work)

Pop back and let them know if things are not back as they should be in the morning.

Will stop by that forum in the AM.   

Life in NE FLorida is pretty boring.  Since we are in a higher risk group, we are sheltering in place and going out only for necessities.  Doing less in Our retirement than we had planned.  

Hi Kid,

I just tried to access controls there.  No luck.  It appears that it is still in limbo as you said yesterday.  Cathy, the new host, is getting the same message.  Can you take another look?  Thanks,

Ce/host, The Theme Team

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jul-31

It does look to be stuck as a starter. 
Alerting Walt

CC to WaltHowe