Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How long for changes to show   Forum Management

Started Aug-20 by Cathy (237cats); 638 views.
Cathy (237cats)

Aug-21

It most certainly did. Even "Myforums" changed. I'm in business! Thank you. I told you you had the magic touch.
Cathy (237cats)

Aug-21

Well, Robertjvan it's Friday and "Myforums" has changed. Apparently, Delphi will change the forum name on the left top. The host has to change the name above the start picture. You learn something new all the time.

Maybe it's how hard. LOL

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Aug-21

Cathy (237cats) said:

The host has to change the name above the start picture.

And usually it's the theme designer that does this.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Aug-21

Cathy (237cats) said:

OK. Then why did they change the part I was supposed to

Julea did.

anyway - all done - happy posting!

Cathy (237cats)

Aug-21

Then I guess I gotta thank her-opps I already did and thank you for helping so now it will be happy.
Cathy (237cats)

Aug-21

The theme designer was delphi, but I am going to have 3 themes from the theme team and just wrote them about the new name cuz they wanted to know and if I waited much longer I'd forget.
Cathy (237cats)

Aug-21

Thank you gunter
gunter

Aug-21

I recall from way back and this is in Helpful Resources, Chat Features

Closing (Deleting) a Room
Hosts should use /close to delete any permanent rooms. Once closed, nobody else can enter, and the room is deleted when the last person leaves. This is the correct way to delete a permanent room. When you delete a room from the control center, the room stays active on the server until the next time the server restarts (which we hope isn't very often!) or until you /close it. You can use the /unclose command to reverse a /close and allow normal chat room operations. Caution! Closing a room with the /close command will delete any chat logs for the room

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Aug-22

Interesting!

This was more a non working button thing than the room not deleting but thank you.