Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Need help with font size   Forum Management

Started Aug-24 by Cathy (237cats); 504 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
Cathy (237cats)

Aug-24

I just took over Rita's tags 4U and used one of Delphi's theme's_think Berry. It made my font size smaller. Is there a way to make it larger?

http://forums.delphiforums.com/funsigs/start

gunter

Aug-24

Most probably the font is controlled by a line item in the stylesheet for the theme.  You need to check with the theme designer, they're often particular regarding making changes, or the Styles forum may be able to help.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/clc_DPStyles

In reply toRe: msg 2
Cathy (237cats)

Aug-24

The theme is one of Delphi's.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Aug-24

I can help but am completely confused. Your forum currently has a custom theme and the logs do know show you installing one of Delphi's.

Are things ok now?

gunter

Aug-25

Sorry, misread your message, the Berry confused me, did you mean Holly Berries?

I see you added style sheet now and used a smaller font size.

In reply toRe: msg 5
Cathy (237cats)

Aug-25

Something happened and now theme has reverted back to Rita's theme with my start picture, but the font size is bigger.

What I told you was when I had the "think pink" premade theme with my start picture on it I wanted to make the font bigger. Is there a way?

Cathy (237cats)

Aug-25

I know so am I kid. Yesterday I had the "think pink" premade Delphi theme with my start picture. I got it into my head to enlargen the font myself. I did, but quickly changed it back. Julea sent me a email that she talked to Ce of the Theme Team and she couldn't do anything to premade themes. With that said she also said that if I messed around with fonts or anything she won't make themes so I'm hoping cuz it's not one of hers, she will change her mind.

Anyway, I think by enlarging the font I must have triggered something.

If I could have my "think Pink"theme back and you can enlargen the font I will be a happy camper.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Aug-25

With Delphi's set themes we don't have access to the CSS (custom style sheet) so Ce's correct you cannot change the font that way.

Cathy (237cats) said:

With that said she also said that if I messed around with fonts or anything she won't make themes so I'm hoping cuz it's not one of hers, she will change her mind.

Theme artists hold to the same code of conduct that sig artists do, the custom theme is their work and any changes you want to make to them should be done through the designer.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Aug-25

Cathy (237cats) said:

has reverted back to Rita's theme

I forgot you were using the Think Pink theme (I see the change in the logs from early this month)

Are you just looking for a basic but pretty theme to use until Oct 1?

maybe I can help after work today.

Cathy (237cats)

Aug-25

I don't know yet. Ce is pretty mad at me and she may instruct others to not make themes for me. I should ask her straight out cuz I requested themes for fall, Christmas, winter and spring. If she doesn't I'm going to have to learn how to make themes which should be fun!