Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Host can not reply   Forum Management

Started Sep-26 by ThE CrAzEy LeMmInG;Lets post! (ROBERTJVAN); 425 views.
Not sure if I post here or where, have a forum at http://forums.delphiforums.com/laurensny/messages/?msg=127.1 ever though when it's closed in the past as HOST I've been able to post there, today I could not unless I re-opened the discussion. Not active but that should not make any difference.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Sep-26

Hosts also have to open discussions to post in them, however they can post in Read Only Folders (by using the Post New link at the top pf the list of discussions (it only shows to the forum staff) Perhaps that's what you were recalling?

Now that your here really not sure maybe I just closed that one. You know this CRS is a pain.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Sep-26

I couldĀ not access the discussion you linked to, the folders I see are both reply only. That one is likely in a private folder.

Your right, should be able to see it now.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Sep-28

Yup the discussion is closed. You can reopen - post and then reclose it, or leave it open... up to you! But Closed discussions have not been reply-able for forum staff members for quite sometime now.

Maybe at one time I could Post in a closed discussion and it's not CRS but Delphi changing the rules and not telling us, want to leave it closed so open/close for me. Kinda old forum, infact had a Cascading Style Sheets but it ain't working now (maybe the codes just not valid).
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Sep-30

They probably do need to be updated. Is it actually on the style sheet editor? I looked using inspect element and did not see a full theme listed.