Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Not able to post   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Oct-21 by SharonKay43; 264 views.
SharonKay43

Oct-21

I am not able to post a message, preview a message or add a picture to any of my forums. I can type a message but when I hit Post it does nothing. Please help.

gunter

Oct-21

Your first post here was on moderation and posts should go right through now.

Were you able to post in those other forums before, add images?  Where is it happening

Try another browser as well.

In reply toRe: msg 2
SharonKay43

Oct-21

I just tried to post in 2 of my forums but they didn't work. I also tried another browser with no success.  Prior to this I was able to post and add images to all of my forums. I've been doing it for a long time.

gunter

Oct-21

Looks to be working here, where is this happening? If you haven't rebooted since this started, that's something to try.

In reply toRe: msg 4
SharonKay43

Oct-21

Still not working. I rebooted, changed browsers, etc. I checked and I haven't had any updates in the past 11 days that might interfere. I'm at a loss. I appreciate that you are trying to help me.

gunter

Oct-21

Which forums are giving you problems, all other ones?

One more move is to clear browsing history ... close all extra tabs, log out, close browser, open browser and delete history and cookies.

Then close again before coming back.