Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Room Disc Jockey wanted   Chat

Started Nov-1 by adorable32; 537 views.
adorable32

Nov-1

The Shack is looking for a Dj for our room. Does anyone know of someone who would be interested in talking to us about it? Ana  

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Nov-1

Putting in a link to The Shack https://forums.delphiforums.com/theshack/

You guys should start a discussion on the forum and promote it, it will reach a lot of people that way.

adorable32

Nov-3

Kid TY  for the tip. What would you recommend is the best way to promote it?

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Nov-3

Repost the one you made here, after it posts look below for the Promote Discussion link or if you are viewing as mobile the Promote Discussion link in in the upper corner under the gear icon (you can pass this info to the room owner if you do not have forum privileges). Once that screen comes up follow directions making sure you proof read. Once the promo publishes it will contain a link to both the post and the forum's start page.

Other ways you can promote....

From Controls under Forum Name add: (looking for room DJ) to the Forums name (totally up to the room host, I've seen other forums do this temporarily) You can also add that to your Chatroom's topic (do the change from within the room)

Add the forum to your profile - from the My Forums page, make sure you have the forum in your Favorites section, check the box to the right of the name and then click Display.

Let me know if you need more help and I can include screenshots.

adorable32

Nov-3

Thanks again KID. Will give it a try.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Nov-3

Sorry I was not clear - you need to post this IN The Shack forum and then you can promote it.

adorable32

Nov-4

I saw that Kid, thanks for the check back.

In reply toRe: msg 7
adorable32

Nov-4

I have 2 posts which are the same, both in Chat. The one I wanted was  Room Disc Jockey in Feedback and Wishlist, Room Dj deleted. This  morning both seem to be in Chat. HELP

In reply toRe: msg 8
adorable32

Nov-4

If possible, the simple way would be to change the name on Room Dj to Room Disc Jockey and place it in Feedback Wishlist, then delete old Room Disc Jockey in Chat. Help

adorable32

Nov-4

Hi KID, I hate to keep othering you. I placed my main Room Disc Jockey discussion in Feedback and Wishlist. I still have you comments In Chat discussion under Room Dj. I do not want to lose your comments, so for now I will keep them there. Again thanks for the help.