Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

App To Delete Zeta   Navigating Delphi Forums

Started Nov-2 by kizmet1; 460 views.
kizmet1

Nov-2

Last night I was reading old messages here and came across one where you posted an app you made to keep those who prefer classic from having to delete Zeta every time phone is turned on. I tried it and it worked. It had something to do with your
pony.
Can you post it again or send it to me? I cannot find it and I an getting ready to transfer to another phone and want to add it.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Nov-2

I should check and make sure this still works as I originally mapped out.

Just go to my forum and when you see the old mobile version come up (it's blue and looks old school) scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Full Site. A pop up will ask you if you want to go to full site permanently - choose that option and you should see Classic.

kizmet1

Nov-3

Thank you. once again you have amazed me.
What's going on with the one in the middle?
  • Edited November 3, 2020 2:04 am  by  kizmet1
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Nov-3

kizmet1 said:

What's going on with the one in the middle?

I'm not following?

kizmet1

Nov-3

I tried but it doesn't show up. Thanks for trying.
kizmet1

Nov-3

The pony looks like it has it's nose where, well, um, noses don't go in public.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Nov-3

Wait - if you see the ponies, you are seeing Classic already.

kizmet1

Nov-3

All of my forums are in classic except for one. One nameless man does not allow his forum to be switched
I only have a phone to use and I get tired of switching all the time.
kizmet1

Nov-3

Just tried the forum of the man who prefers new way. It was in classic. I wonder how you did that? You need to be on the board at Delphi.
kizmet1

Nov-3

I am still having to change my preferences when logging in. Coulds the forum hosts have a button they do not know about.? Maybe it id because I use a 3G phone? When I use a tablet in a store I never have to adjust it.