Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Abandoned Delphi    Forum Management

Started Nov-23 by Professor (shagnasty72); 379 views.

Thanks for getting the forum back. Is there anyway you can upgrade my account to Delphi plus.  That's what Repete Yuckly account was when he deleted it.  We took the money up as a group it was good till July 2021 which we plan to renew every year.  We have had this site for 20 years. Thanks in advance for what you can do. 

Best Regards 

Port city 162

Travis Professor Spainhour 

WaltHowe
Staff

Nov-23

Subscriptions are not transferrable from one account to another. In exceptional circumstances, we can transfer a remaining balance of a subscription from one account to another. If Yuckley wrote to us and asked us to transfer his remaining balance to you, since you have stepped into his SCRC forum host role, we would consider it. The request would have to come from him. He should write to service@delphiforums.com

If you are in touch with him, ask him if he has cancelled his subscription through PayPal. If he has not, PayPal would try to renew it again next August, even though he closed his Delphi account.

In reply toRe: msg 1

Repete has sent a email  agreeing to transferring  the money left to my account 

Thanks 

WaltHowe
Staff

Nov-24

I don't see any email from him to service@delphiforums.com

I just forwarded it from my email speeddragon72@gmail.com 

WaltHowe
Staff

Nov-24

Still nothing received at service@delphiforums.com address. Are you sure you addressed it correctly?

WaltHowe
Staff

Nov-24

I just received two messages from you including the forwarded email. I have what I need now to proceed. I will post again when action is completed.

WaltHowe
Staff

Nov-24

Action complete. Your account is now on Plus until 11 August, when the subscription is due to expire. If you do not see it, log out and log back in again. The forum will upgrade to Premium tomorrow morning.