Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Member to Member Messaging   Navigating Delphi Forums

Started May-5 by QuiltQueen; 574 views.
QuiltQueen

May-5

How do I enable member to member messaging? Seems I have that feature turned off b/c people see a message from me to them but can't read them.
gunter

May-5

The setting is in Preferences, it looks like you have that set.

It works on PMs, not posts on a message board  which is what your description seems to say? Let us know where this happens and we can check more. 

In reply toRe: msg 2
QuiltQueen

May-5

Thanks gunter, I finally figured it out.
In reply toRe: msg 2
So "member to member messaging" is PMs?
gunter

May-12

Right.

The actual wording in Preferences is Member to Member Email.

The wording hasn't been corrected since the email option is no longer available.

In reply toRe: msg 5
Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-13

gunter said:

The wording hasn't been corrected since the email option is no longer available.

Well what would I complain about if it were? sunglasses

lol

In reply toRe: msg 5
Thank you Gunter. I figured that out right after posting to you.
Now, I am the assistant moderator at Orthodox Way. After Sasha reposed in the Lord, Magdalena kind of took over the forum and she recently obtained the Wizard Key from you all.
I don't know what she did and even with "controls" I cannot figure it out, but everything that has anything to do with customizing one's own postings is disabled there just like it is here. My personal signature does not work and there is no drop down for fonts or text sizes or paragraph styles, bold lettering....nothing.
Can you tell me how to re-enable it. Magdalena did not mean to do whatever it was she did and she does not remember. She is elderly and not too computer savy.
gunter

May-23

I see where you changed the html setting. Did that fix things for you?

In reply toRe: msg 8
I am not sure. During the day I only have access to an android phone. I have just gotten onto my laptop now and I am going to go check out the forum and post something and see if that worked. If it doesn't I will let you know. Thanks for your prompt help as always.