Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Annoying pop up   Billing - Plus/Extra

Started May-13 by DivaNRamon (texas_diva); 708 views.

Hi. I have sent 2 emails within the last week or so about a pop up I keep getting about my account. Also I wanted to make it where I can manually pay my subscription each year instead of it being automatically taken out.

WaltHowe
Staff

May-13

I have not seen any email about a pop up. What address are you sending it to?

If you want to control renewals yourself, go to your accounts page after a renewal and turn off automatic renewal. Then it is in your control, not ours. You will get reminders at login when you get close to the next renewal,

gunter

May-13

Most likely the popup is warning your DelphiPlus renewal is failing.  Check the charge info on your account page. https://forums.delphiforums.com/myaccount

In reply toRe: msg 3

I renewed my subscription and it shows its not due till 2022 but like I said it still shows the pop up. And I still can't change the automatic reminder either. My email is texasdiva0@yahoo.com

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-13

Log out of Delphi, close browser tabs that have Delphi on them and either clear recent history or just close and reopen your browser. (I'm lazy and impatient so I try that first and if it does not work then clear recent history. lol)

gunter

May-14

The charges failed to go through after several tries and you're off DelphiPlus now.

You need to sign up again from scratch.

In reply toRe: msg 6

Goodmorning Gunter. When I go to my account it's still showing it has till 2022...do I just  pay again even if it says that?

In reply toRe: msg 6

I just now paid again. I made sure all the info was correct and I know there's money in the account so if it fails again. I give up

Hi Walt. I'm using texasdiva0@yahoo.com,  and when I went into my account it shows I've been charged 3 times thsts $150. Please check my account and see what's wrong