Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Daily Email update empty since 7/8/21?   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Jul-13 by northri; 399 views.
northri

Jul-13

Good day - since 7/8/21, the daily forum email update does not contain any links to forum activity. It contains the header and footer, but no links. Can anyone provide any guidance on how I might be able to get those back?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated - thanks!

gunter

Jul-13

Can you right-click on the header, does that give you a choice to open a link?

Please copy a notification and paste here.

In reply toRe: msg 2
northri

Jul-13

Right-clicking on the email header just gives the option to open the main Delphi Forums page.

Here is the text of the email update from last night (they've all looked like this since 7/8/21). I have confirmed that the forums I've subscribed to follow do have activity so would expect a number of links to new forum messages to appear:

Delphi Forums
Forum Subscription Digest
Here are the new messages in the forums and/or discussions you've subscribed to at Delphi Forums under your northri account.
You are receiving this message as a member of Delphi Forums with forum and/or discussion subscriptions.
To manage your subscriptions, go to your profile and log in with your northri account.
If you wish to cancel your membership and stop all email communication from Delphi Forums, go to your My Preferences page, log in with your northri account, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the "Close Account" button.
If you don't remember the password for your northri account, you can request a new one here.
Delphi Forums LLC · 733 Turnpike Street #211 · North Andover, MA 01845

gunter

Jul-13

The system shows you haven't logged in since May. Don't know if that is causing problems.  Log out and close browser before coming back and log in.

Are you getting notifications  from  Service here?

In reply toRe: msg 4
northri

Jul-14

Weird, but the logout/login fixed it - my email update from last night is back to normal again. When I logged back in I got a message that my email needed to be updated but after I finished logging back in all was fine. Thanks for the help!
gunter

Jul-14

Getting a message that email needs to be updated indicates that mail was getting  rejected at your end, perhaps treated as spam.

When that happens check spam and trash folders, if you find any Delphi Forums mail mark them Not Spam.

Also add notifications@mydelphi.com to your Contacts .