Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

broken sql! on my profile   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Jul-25 by TheHippy; 429 views.
TheHippy

Jul-25

hi gunter!  

would be able to fix my sql error on my profile?

im unable to upload pics because ths sql is broken...ty!

gunter

Jul-25

Explain more what's happening, are you getting an error message? You've tried different  images.

don't see any problems with uploading images right off.

In reply toRe: msg 1

Never mind grin

In reply toRe: msg 2
TheHippy

Jul-25

Hi gunter  buddy...

Its the section attachments....

I can't  delete anything  due that sql error im getting

Thank you gunter!

gunter

Jul-25

Still not clear where you want to add images. Is this happening adding images to Photos in your Profile  or attachments to messages? Give us the wording of any error message.

If it's attachments to messages, look under Attachments on your MyForums page, does that show lots of files? https://forums.delphiforums.com/myforums

In reply toRe: msg 5
TheHippy

Jul-26

Ok this is what i found out ...

Uploading images works(never saw an limit or else)

So thats fixed...

Now the biggest  issue...

I do have 76% left concerning attachments.....

i do see the ones i have...but total unable ti do anything with them.....

So if i click on the place where they are..ill get this...

Server Error in '/' Application.

Template Page Error: cannot initialize page for messages (tried profile) in dfpthehippy

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ApplicationException: Template Page Error: cannot initialize page for messages (tried profile) in dfpthehippy

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ApplicationException: Template Page Error: cannot initialize page for messages (tried profile) in dfpthehippy]
   ProsperoTechnologies.ProsperoTemplatePage.InitializePageInfoElm(XmlElement appElm, String navMode) in c:\TheBuild\DelphiTC\Build\DotNet\ProsperoTemplatePage\ProsperoTemplatePage.cs:643
   ProsperoTechnologies.ProsperoTemplatePage.SetupAppPage() in c:\TheBuild\DelphiTC\Build\DotNet\ProsperoTemplatePage\ProsperoTemplatePage.cs:375
   ProsperoTechnologies.ProfilePage.SetupAppPage() in c:\TheBuild\DelphiTC\ASP\Forum\n\pfx\Profile.aspx.cs:126
   ProsperoTechnologies.ProfilePage.OnInit(EventArgs e) in c:\TheBuild\DelphiTC\ASP\Forum\n\pfx\Profile.aspx.cs:29
   System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +143
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1477

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.8784; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.8762

gunter

Jul-26

You should be able to click on items in your list of attachments to go to the original message which can be edited to remove attachments. 

Ignore any error message, I've reset your attachment space giving you plenty of room. Let us know should you run into problems uploading.

You know you can skip attaching and embed directly into the posts. They do resize - but try and see if you like this better than attaching (there's NO limit to how many images you can embed.... none that I have come across anyway.)

http://www.delphiforums.com/howto/insertImage.htm

TheHippy

Jul-26

Thank You Gunter and Kid....

Gonna try it out

Great support!

It should have been said more!

Well we have to keep our Hippies happy!